Saturday, July 05, 2003

The rest of Thursday was almost therapeutic. I calmed down and got some other little things done until my friends called, and then we picked up one of my favorite people from my Wesleyan class, Duke, from the airport and then went out dancing. THAT was what I needed, because I was still all clutched up inside, and we danced for 4 hours straight. Then yesterday, for the fourth, we went and played volleyball in a local park and then went to a barbeque at another one of my Wes friend's house, where I got to see even more people I hadn't seen in a while, while eating grilled corn and s'mores. I decided to leave a bit early because my roommate Laura was leaving, and but it worked out because as it turned out, we could see most of the fireworks at Pier 39 from our doorstep. We're on a slight incline and we could see them just over the horizon, and as always, they were colorful and shimmery. Happy 4th to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment