Wednesday, July 23, 2003

At laaaaaaaaaaaaaaast, my love, at laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast, my car is back. I drove her home and she seems fine. The nice thing is they cleaned and vacuumed her (sorely needed post-road trip); the not nice thing is that there was additional damage. They are going to send me the final bill in the mail, but I already know there was at least $300 more damage. I said it before and I'll say it again: deductibles are a great thing.

Now to get my CA license and registration...I'm sure they can't WAIT to have me as an official driver in this state!!

Good news: Laura, my roomie, and Leslie, one of my best friends, have decided to move in together -- in a separate apartment somewhere nearby. This means James, my good friend from Wes and roomie from last summer, can move into Laura's old room and we can (hopefully) take over the lease come September. I really love this house and neighborhood and James and I live together really well, so I'm really excited at the prospects. The only thing I don't know is if our third roommate, Emi, is staying or going too; but either way it will work out. Emi, by the way, was also born on June 15th. (If any of you were wondering just how many geminis it takes to change a light bulb...)

Now to find a job. Prospects are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment