Monday, March 08, 2004

Working for SFHP is great. Check out http://www.sfhp.org for more information. Every one is very laid back and nice, and the work is interesting. Most of what I do is fairly confidential or I'd go into greater detail. ;)

San Francisco's weather has been amazing -- sunny, clear skies during the day and cool and breezy at night. I hope the East Coast is lightening up its reign of climatic terror.

By the way, I've noticed when I go to my blog website that when it first appears the scroll bar is missing. If you click the "refresh" button at the top of your internet screen (on the tool bar, it's the icon that looks like a piece of paper that has two circular arrows on it) the screen will refresh and the scroll bar usually appears.

I'm off to stroll around on my lunch break...stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment