Sunday, March 21, 2004

Follow ups to the last blog: *Dawn of the Dead: Traumatizing. Bloody, scary, nihilisitic. Upside: seeing it in a city. Should a zombie virus break out, I wouldn't be stuck in a house in rural Connecticut with hours of anticipation and terror. I'd be a zombie in about 5 minutes, quick and painful. Grrrrr. ARrrrrrgh. I dreamt about zombies all night, but not nightmares; just sort of a constantly playing encyclopedia of zombie life. Noah's name shows up in the credits just after the severed head, for those of you who might decided to see it or, sometime in the far future, rent it.*My federal tax return has already been direct deposited into my bank account. Modern technology is marvelous. It only took 10 days!!*We never did go rock climbing and the Golden Gate Park excursion is postponed -- we wanted a sunnier day.

Big news: For those of you who might be appropriately surprised, I received a voicemail from a good friend (whom I knew in high school) who works in a small shop in Noe Valley (one neighborhood over from where I live) that MEG walked in today. I have not seen or spoken to Meg in 5 years. I'm told in the vm that she lives nearby. I have yet to hear the details.

It's been an exhausting weekend. Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment