Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Wow, I really like this test...if you try it, please email me to let me know what you'd be!!

The Mythological Profile Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=2433319677885706722


Roc
You scored 10% Esotericism, 54% Power, and 24% Malevolence!
In Arabian legends, the Roc are gigantic birds, often referred to as 'the Great', and capable of carrying off elephants for food. They are found in various stories of 'The Thousand and One Nights', and are also mentioned to by Marco Polo on his travels. Their eggs, according to Sinbad the Sailor, could measure up to 50 paces in circumference.





My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:


My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 2% on Esotericism
You scored higher than 81% on Power
You scored higher than 46% on Malevolence

No comments:

Post a Comment