Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I have just been informed that CTDN would like me to "come on board" as a part time employee as of May 1st, benefits to begin on June 1st.
I will inform you when I have actually signed on the dotted line so that you may at last stop your voodoo dances, altar sacrifices, incense burning, and prayers to St. Cajetan -- patron saint of job-seekers and the unemployed.* I am quite pleased, and I feel that I have found a GREAT boss, a low-stress job, and something that will not only maintain my interest for a long time but will also serve me well when I choose to move on. But, that's putting the cart before the May 1st horse. 3 days and counting!

*Go to this website to find a patron saint for just about anything!!: http://www.catholic.org/saints/patron.php?letter=A
For example: Mom, you'll be interested in St. Agatha/St. Camillus de Lillis/St. John of God, and both you and Steve will be interested in St. Hubert of Liege/St. Roch/St. Vitus. Sandie, you'll be interested in St. Martha. 2-Dad, you might be interested in St. Gertrude of Neville...as am I!!

No comments:

Post a Comment