Tuesday, September 07, 2004

This labor day weekend was quite warranted, and I'd hazard to say I spent it well -- I have no hang over, no sunburn, and no misanthropy, so I must have done something right...well maybe that's arguable. :) Perhaps one of the more interesting parts was on Saturday, when Leslie and I revisited Union Street, which involved not just window-shopping but a walk down memory lane. Nearly two years ago I helped Leslie move out to SF, and when we first went to explore, we found this part of Union Street. Hadn't been back since. It was fun to go the place where I got my first SF manicure (a mere $9!!), shops where Leslie and Lexi first bought accessories for their house, and where I was impressed with the quirky urban clothing stores.

What's that saying? You've come a long way, baby? Or is it, Wow, you've learned to take a lot of stuff for granted, baby? ;)

In either case, it was fun. And otherwise, I had a gloriously restful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment