Tuesday, September 28, 2004

So I haven't updated the blog in some time. This is what has been going on:

1) As most of you know, I moved in with Steve about a week and a half ago. That's been going great. We are having our official house warming party this weekend; looking forward to having everyone check out the new digs.
2) Steve's 30th birthday was this Friday. I got him 30 roses which I placed in a vase in the middle of the living room surrounded by 30 mini-packs of tissues (With a card that said, "you look 25, you feel 25, but there's something in your eyes that somehow says, '30'...tears, I believe they're called")! I also got him a few other things, including tickets to a comedy club in North Beach that night to see Tracy Morgan, a favorite of mine from recent seasons of Saturday Night Live. We laughed pretty hard, all told...it was a great birthday. We'll continue to celebrate it with his friends at the house warming party.
3) I finally ran into Meg, one of my best friends from high school whom I hadn't seen or heard from in 5 years. We arranged to have a drink last Wednesday, and when we did, it was an astonishingly easy night of conversation and nostalgia. After all the things that we went through as teenagers, it was so pleasant to meet up as adults and get complete with everything...
4)...I then took off from the drink and went to a giants game, courtesy of my CEO, with Steve. The Giants romped on the Astros just as we got there at the bottom of the fifth -- they won 5-1. They walked Barry all 4 times he was up to bat, but the garlic fries consoled us.
5) Finally, last night Leslie and I had our final Landmark Seminar. It was great to finish up and I feel pretty complete with the whole Landmark process now.
I think that's about it...sorry for the long lapse in communication. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment