Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Sorry it's been a while since my last blog. Been pretty busy. This is the last week of my temp job, which is good, because Merced was wearing us all thin. I'm a little afraid of going back to the job search grind, but I feel a lot more prepared; plus my temp agent said they have another project in the works that they may be able to use me for. My options, in short, are open, and I'm seeing a lot of great job openings out there. Now if only I can get my foot in the door!

Chad is also moving to San Francisco this weekend, which is very exciting. It's been a long wait!

For those of you in search of a good book, read Bill Bryson's A Short History...as aforementioned. I've told all of my coworkers different tidbits I've learned and they're all convinced. For example: did you know that Yellowstone is one of the biggest threats to human existence on all of the earth? Yup, that's right, the park might destroy the U.S. And did you know that rain has the potential to kill us all as well if it weren't for one single defense we have? I'm not telling you what it is. Buy the book. By the way, it's not all morbid stuff; I just hit the intense chapters in the middle!!

I'll have a lot more time to blog/email/catch up on my hands next week, so have some patience; I'll be in better touch soon, and I'll certainly keep news of my job search posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment