Friday, August 15, 2003

Added to my side bar now is a link called Josh's travels. Josh is a friend of mine through the Men's Club Volleyball Team at Wesleyan who won the Watson Fellowship. If you want to read super intelligent and involved stuff about the global effects of technology up close and personal, go to his site and look around. It's pretty awesome.

Today I meet with the Landlord of this place to start the application process. He told me that "in principal" he has no problem with James and I living here. It bodes well!

Also, I have had calls from two temp agencies and my former grade school vball coach has put me in touch with some SF area contacts about possibly teaching in the area, which would be a *dream*. I mean, obviously tough and challenging and hard. But also really exciting. As I seem to say a lot -- or at least think a lot -- keep your fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment