Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Hey guys -- a pretty seamless day today. I woke up early, checked the tube and saw that all snow and other mayhem would be in the Bighorn Mountains in Northwest Wyoming, i.e., not on my route, and 7 hours later here I am in Missoula, Montana, having arrived at 4pm. The first part of my drive was consistently rainy until about Bozeman, Montana, and then it was sunny but overcast ever since. I drove over all sorts of terrain -- the Rocky Mountains in particular -- and it was lovely and easy.

Best Names: "C'mon Inn," (in Billings, WY); Crazy Mountains, Montana; Anaconda, Montana; Opportunity, Montana; Phosphate, Montana.
Best Plates: "WEBGOIN" & "GTOVAIT."
States Accumulated since CT: 14

Tomorrow I meet up with Alexis in Olympia (along with Katie and Vida, potentially) after a self-tour of Seattle. Should be an easy drive (a mere 5 hours) and a fun day all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment