Monday, August 21, 2006

Dormant

My mom noticed the two month hiatus from the last post and asked me about it. I doubt very many other people are reading this besides my parents, but I think it polite to inform you that this blog is basically taking a note from Haleakala and lying dormant for a bit. I think the time for blogging may have passed, and it is due time to get back to other writing endeavors; plus most of the real updates about my life are too personal to post.

In other words, this blog's initial purpose as a forum for mass-updating has passed. If it speaks to me of another purpose that inspires me to update regularly, well then, it will stay. If it loses its appeal altogether, it will go. For now, I can only advise you to expect no more than the occasional anecdotal update like the one below. If you really miss having a blog in your life...maybe start your own? (~_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment