Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Today is my birthday and I am feeling VERY loved.

My coworkers took me out to lunch. And then when they paid the bill, they came up with $5 extra after everyone chipped in and no one thought it was theirs, so they gave it to me!

I baked a cake and everyone ate it.

Then when I got back from lunch, two bouquets, one from Steve and one from CTDN, were on my desk. And then a THIRD one showed up from Mom and Steve.

I am SWAMPED with flowers.

I have a HUGE stack of presents sitting at home and a new dress to wear tonight that I bought yesterday.

15 people are coming over to our house tonight to do a happy birthday fondue potluck too.

I am just overWHELMED with good wishes. Thanks to my family and friends, I tend to have exactly the kind of birthdays that people wish you to have.

So I wanted to thank you all. I am so touched by how elaborately you celebrate my birth. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment