Friday, January 14, 2005

Wow, I haven't even said Happy New Year yet. Happy New Year.

Just because one does these kinds of things around this time of year, let's do a 2004 year in review for me...

Jan - Feb: finished up my file audit job in Merced; 2-Dad visits.
March: worked at SF Health Plan. Alexandra visits (?).
April: began working as a temp at the Donor Network; Mom visits; Leslie and I surprise Lexi in Seattle for her birthday.
May: Hired as a part time employee.
June: Hired as a full time employee; finally get health benefits; went to Landmark Forum; turn 25; met Steve; Jeptha visits.
July-Aug: began Landmark Seminar, went to Landmark Advanced Course.
Sept: finished Landmark Seminar; Steve and I move in together; celebrate Steve's 30th birthday; run into Meg; get my first raise; go to wedding of friends of Steve.
Oct - Dec: Mom visits; Jules visits; go home for Thanksgiving; bring Steve home with me for Christmas; go to 3 more weddings; get my first big bonus.

June has, as my mom says, always been "my" month, and clearly this year it was a huge turning point for me!

Here's to a healthy and prosperous 2005 for us all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment