Sunday, October 17, 2004

Hi All. S'been a while since I blogged, and I'm up in the middle of the night on Saturday and feeling responsible for your information withdrawal. My visit with Mom and Steve was a success; a low key weekend of walking around and eating and them getting to know my Steve, and vice versa. From what I've heard there was approval all around. My life collects snow and starts to roll down hill...hits a mogul and experiences a moment of anti-gravity where everything is suspended, only to land with a whoomp and keep accelerating. I'm in the anti-gravity right now, or you wouldn't be hearing from me. And yet all the stuff of living floating around me as I rise upward in a spray of snowflakes is just out of grasp; this is all you're getting, folks. A moment in Elise's metaphorical brain where she looks around and says, "Oh."

But it's a good "oh." I'll be blogging again when the momentum resumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment