Monday, June 21, 2004

My boss is so incredibly thoughtful. She was working overtime last week, so she gave me my birthday presents this week. One of them was a small frame on one side of which is a bas relief of palm trees -- so I can put a picture of Sanny in there. So touching.

If any of you have a 3x3 suitable picture of Sanny that you can spare, I would love that.

On a lighter note, another one of my coworkers at CTDN gave me a promotional tote as a belated birthday present. On the side it say, "ATHU / Accepting Organs for Research" and then ATHU's number.

I can't wait to see what happens when I take THAT out in public!!!

I am still so incredibly happy. This has to have been the happiest week I've ever had, maybe ever, or maybe since I was a kid. Seriously. Between Landmark, my birthday, the awesome people at my job, my awesome friends, and this amazing person I just met and have the most intense connection with (you know who you are), even a rare visit from Jeptha, a dear friend from college -- well, it feels like I just stumbled upon a free time share on cloud nine. With an option to buy...

Aloha, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment