Tuesday, November 18, 2003

So my blog has been running on empty for a while because I haven't much of news (or flora & fauna research) to report. One of my best friends from college was in town this weekend, so I spent much of the weekend, dancing, eating, and even playing a little sand-court volleyball (which is truly fun, as it takes away that little mental barrier towards diving and leaves you covered in sand from head to toe and feeling like a champion).

OH! I ran into still ANOTHER friend from the past -- a girl in the class below me from high school, with whom I was good friends for a semester, until she decided to leave. We kept in touch for a little while but ultimately the friendship trailed off. This means I have not seen or heard from or about her in...7 years!! The "small world" count now lies at 2: high school and 1: grade school. Her departure from EW was kind of devastating to two of my closest friends from high school, and her life thereafter was something pondered every now and then. It will be of no small fascination to catch up with her, which we have plans to do this coming weekend.

The other good news is I will be coming home to Williamsburg for Thanksgiving, which, obviously, is what I'm thankful for this year. (~_-)

No comments:

Post a Comment